General Provisions and Definitions
1. The internet service operating at the address www:kulturaparyska.com (the Service) is managed by the Kultura Literary Institute Association (the Association), located at Le Mesnil-le-Roi, France, and by the Paris Kultura Foundation, located at 68/44 Białobrzeska
Street in Warsaw, Poland.
3. The Service exists to further the objectives of the Association; it provides information about the Association’s activities, and about current and proposed events organized by the Association.
4. The Service makes available a Newsletter, sent in HTML format via e-mail (currently available only in Polish).
5. The Association reserves all rights in the Service.
6. The copyrights in all items in the Service (whether texts, photographs, graphic elements, film/video recordings, applications, audio recordings) are reserved by the Association and/or such bodies as may have entered into agreements with the Association allowing for their items to be placed on the Service.
7. Copying, modification, and publishing of any items, applications and/or databases on the Service, without the express permission of the Association, is prohibited.
1. As the Newsletter is available only in Polish, please refer to the appropriate Polish-language pages for further information.
Protection of Personal Data
2. Submission of personal data by users of the services implies permission for the processing of such personal data.
3. Each user of the Service has the right to inspect his/her personal data maintained by the Service, to amend, delete or correct it, and to obtain information as to the purposes for which it has been processed.
1. Anyone registering to use the Service and submitting his/her personal data thereby grants permission for such data to be processed by the Administrator in accordance with applicable Polish Data Protection Law of 29 August 1997 (consolidated text Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101).
2. The user has the duty to inform the Service of any changes to the personal data submitted, immediately upon such change.
3. Each user has the right to inspect his/her personal data and to demand its amendment or deletion.
4. The database Administrator is the Association. The database is made up of the personal data of the Service users.
5. The Association stipulates that personal data is not sold, loaned out to third parties, nor made available in any other way. The Association guarantees its confidentiality, and makes all endeavours to ensure that personal data submitted on registration shall be kept secure in accordance with applicable legislation.
6. The Association gathers data on the usage of its services and of associated IP addresses. This data is used in the administration of the Service and for statistical purposes – always collectively and in aggregated form, thereby preventing the identification of individual users.
8. Cookies are used to adapt the content and format of the Service to the individual user’s requirements, and also to compile viewing statistics across separate parts of the website.
9. Users can delete cookies from their computers, or set up automatic deletion from their computer drives, by changing the appropriate settings on their web browsers.
2. The invalidation of any one of these Terms does not affect the validity of the remaining Terms.
3. The Association does not accept liability for any break in the accessibility of the Service.
4. All comments and suggestions about the use of the Service should be sent to the address notified in the Contact section.